miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

English Language Challenges

Hello 
Well this is my last post, and I have to tell you about my English class, first of all I like very much my English class at the university, this is my first one and it has been a very good experience, I have learnt so many things that I didn’t know before, more vocabulary, and I have had  so much practice, like listening, writing and reading part, also I considered that English required a constant practice, if you don’t practiced it can be forgot, and there are always new words, expressions to learn, apart  that  nowadays  English is useful and necessary , in jobs or when you travel to another country you can easily communicate with others who doesn’t speak your  language, also there are many things in English, like  programs, series, books, envolture foods and other material of study. I really like the format of this class, Blogs are an excellent space to learn and practice skills, also it isn’t bored and isn’t the typical way to learn, like in others classes. I know that I still have new things to learn in English, in all  aspects, more vocabulary, more practice in general, Maybe I will watch more movies or series in English, or one day I would like to study in an another country where I can use English.

Finally in my opinion there is not so many things that this class need to be improve, the teacher miss Rosa is excellent and she provides a very good space to share and learn in all of her students.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario