miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Post one



Well I am student of first year at  the university  so I think that I have to learn  so many things about my carrer which is psychology and so many more things, but I have been in school system for almost fifteen years and I have learn things or that is what I like to believe,among all the troubles that has the system, I think that one of them is that  schools are guilty, or responsable of the loose of creativity , I would like to present my opinión  according to the policy of free creativity style of writting in this posts, I would like to defend that  we are lossing our creativiy skills in part  because of the school, for a number of  reasons the first one, is that we have so many orders to follow, of how to do everything that we do not have space or time to imagine, I am aware the we have to learn some many topics in a limited period of time, and there are  certain way to do it and learn it, intead of that  creativity has to be promoted, for example to add a news ideas or a comment about the topic of the subject or make a draw of anything that we want in a space of the class. The loose of creativty is increasing each  year and  we get used to only listen, and receive more and more  information  of authors, theories, and  what others have invented while we stop  to express our thougths, feelings, or ideas and we grow beliveng that  is more useful and easy  that others tell us or  show how  to do eveything  and when we have to invent, we considerer that is hard work and this is circle because   the society and the culture do not give value  of be creative, we think that the creative is relatead to Jobs that do not pay enoungh money  ,like tradicional ones does , and when   for example when someone is studying  dance, art or music  there are seems that are not so valued, well  there are two things that i would like to say about it, first in my opinion creativiy is not atached to a job or the conditions  of  life, creativity have some many forms like people in the world, and ther are capacities that we developted  in a process and  we can used  in differents ways.

I rather prefer to think that we have our creativiy hidding the  only thing  we have to do is bring it, and try to used in  life to imagine créate  and express how we see the world, and find a way to do it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario